Payment & Ordering
- Whenever possible, we like to have at least 2 months notice (more if possible) for wedding cake orders.
- We accept cash, check, credit card, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Apple Pay, and PayPal.
- A 50% deposit is due when you place your order in order to secure your date on the calendar. The final payment is due when you pick up your cake. (For weddings, $100 deposit puts you on the calendar and the final payment is due 1 month before the wedding.)
- When possible, we will accept last minute orders (within 1 week of the pickup/delivery date) and charge a “rush baking” fee of $5 more per 1 dozen of cupcakes and $25 more per cake. Orders of these types will be accepted or denied at our discretion.
- Tax is 8%.
The following estimated prices are for celebration and birthday cakes only. Please contact us for wedding cake information and pricing.
- 1 TIER CAKES – start around $3.00 per serving.
- 2 TIER (OR MORE) CAKES – start at $3.50 per serving.
- 3D CAKES – start at $150.00.
* NOTE: Listed prices are baseline/starting prices for cakes. Final prices account for number of tiers, number of servings, flavors of cake, complexity of the design requested, etc.
The Cakehole does not do sheet cakes.
- The price of cupcakes is $2.00 each. This does NOT include decorated cupcakes. Decorated, specialty cupcakes START at $3.00 each.
- In the shop, we have a variety of flavors available every day that we are open. If you pick from our available flavors, you can get 6 cupcakes for the price of 5 ($10 before tax) or 12 cupcakes for the price of 10 ($20 before tax).
- Custom (non-wedding) celebration cake delivery within 15 miles starts at $50.00.
- Wedding cake delivery within 15 miles starts at $100.00.
- Delivery always includes assembly of the cake.
- Fees for delivery will be added to the final cost of the wedding cake. Deliveries beyond the Indianapolis area are determined based on round trip mileage.